Tuesday, April 25, 2006

 

Important Meeting--Mark Your Calendars!

From Judith Nussbaum:

The first Organ Donation Seminar in English will be held on Monday, June 12th at 8PM at the Israel Center on Keren Hayasod Street. I'm asking all my friends to try to attend and to bring friends and family.

The program is the following:

Prof. Etyan Mor, director of the Organ Transplantation Unit at Beilinson Hospital, Petach Tikva, will address the group on "Organ Donation and Transplantation in Israel"
Robert Berman of HODS will speak on the "Halachic Aspects of Organ Donations"
A representative of ADI, not yet confirmed, will speak about the Organ Donation Cards
And I will briefly tell my story, and read a brief message from Martin Filla, my donor.

Then we will answer questions and distribute the ADI organ donation cards to anyone who is interested.The program is planned to last two hours.

Please mark the date on your calendars. I will send out additional notices closer to the date.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?